The global smart irrigation market is projected to reach $2.75 billion by 2026, suggests the premium market intelligence study by BIS Research. The study also highlights that the market is set to witness a CAGR of 13.69% during the period 2021-2026.
Irrigation, often known as watering, is the agricultural practice of applying controlled measures of water to land to aid in the growth of crops, as well as to produce landscaping plants and lawns. The smart irrigation process helps in automating the irrigation procedure and reducing the water use which ultimately reduces the irrigation cost, gives a better understanding of the soil and crop moisture content, timely notifications of the abnormalities in soil, and good long-term health of the landscape.
Agricultural consumes more than 50% of the water for irrigation. Therefore, as an acceptable solution, there is a need to reduce agricultural water use by utilizing water in the right quantities. Internet-based software systems provide a cost-effective approach to water management, thereby promoting the global smart irrigation market.
The detailed study is a compilation of 198 Market Data Tables and 32 Figures spread through 232 Pages and an in-depth TOC on "Global Smart Irrigation Market– Analysis and Forecast, 2021-2026"
USP of the Report
This extensive report can help in:
- Product, application, and regional market estimations for the smart irrigation market.
- Extensive competitive benchmarking of the top 15 players has been done to offer a holistic view of the global smart irrigation market landscape.
Analyst's Take on the Market:
According to Rakhi Tanwar, Principal Analyst, BIS Research, "The smart irrigation market is expected to be a great replacement for the conventional irrigation practices. Through adoption of smart irrigation technologies and implementation of governments' initiatives, the global issue of water wastage and meeting sustainability guidelines can be met."
View the report from BIS Research on Global Smart Irrigation Market
Key Companies Operating in the Market and Competition Landscape
The companies profiled in the report have been selected through post-in-depth interviews with experts and understanding details around companies such as product portfolios, annual revenues, market penetration, research and development initiatives, and domestic and international presence in the smart irrigation market.
Some key players operating in the global smart irrigation market are Banyan Water, Inc., Caipos GmbH, Calsense, ET Water Systems, Inc., Galcon, Hunter Industries, HydroPoint, Jain Irrigation, Inc., Netafim, Orbit Irrigation Products LLC, Rachio inc., and Rain Bird Corporation.
Key Questions Answered in the Report:
- What is the estimated global smart irrigation market size in terms of revenue for the forecast period 2021-2026, and what is the expected compound annual growth rate (CAGR) during the forecast period 2021-2026?
- What are the key trends, market drivers, and opportunities in the market about the smart irrigation market?
- What are the major restraints inhibiting the growth of the global smart irrigation market?
- What kinds of new strategies are being adopted by the existing market players to strengthen their market position in the industry?
- What is the competitive strength of the key players in the smart irrigation market based on the analysis of their recent developments, product offerings, and regional presence?
- What is the competitive benchmarking of the key smart irrigation companies in the agriculture market based on the analysis of their market coverage and market potential?
- What is the type of players operating in the market ecosystem of smart irrigation, and what is their significance in the global market?
BIS Research Related Market Studies:
About BIS Research:
BIS Research is a global B2B market intelligence and advisory firm focusing on deep technology and related emerging trends which can disrupt the market dynamics in the near future. We publish more than 200 market intelligence studies annually that focus on several deep technology verticals.
Our strategic market analysis emphasizes market estimations, technology analysis, emerging high-growth applications, deeply segmented granular country-level market data, and other important market parameters useful in the strategic decision-making for senior management.
BIS Research offers syndicate as well as custom studies and expert consultations to firms, providing them specific and actionable insights on novel technology markets, business models, and competitive landscape.
BIS Healthcare vertical offers intelligence in the healthcare technology market for Medical Devices, Digital Health, Life Sciences, Robotics and Imaging, Information Technology, Precision Medicine, and other emerging healthcare technologies, covering the entire industry spectrum. In the past 5 years, BIS Healthcare has published more than 50 reports under the precision medicine banner. Additionally, BIS Research has been nominating Top 25 Voices in Precision Medicine on its Insight Monk platform for the past two years successfully.
Head of Marketing
BIS Research Inc.
39111 PASEO PADRE PKWY STE 313,
FREMONT CA 94538-1686
Visit our Blog @ https://blog.bisresearch.com/
Connect with us on LinkedIn @ https://www.linkedin.com/company/bis-research
Connect with us on Twitter@ https://twitter.com/BISResearch
See Campaign: https://bit.ly/3w5M3a9
email@example.comTags:Financial Content, Reportedtimes, Extended Distribution, iCN Internal Distribution, Research Newswire, English