HubSpot started in the year 2006 and it quickly became one of the most sought after tools for doing business online. At that time, HubSpot was one of a kind and there were no other names doing what HubSpot was doing. But what exactly is that? Let us find out here:Leads: This would probably be one of the most important reasons why you are online. This basic problem was also easily solved by HubSpot and it continues to deliver on this count even now, despite the typical HubSpot pros and cons. Every healthy business online needs to be able to generate leads. Yet, this is not as simple as it sounds. If you think generating leads is all about merely finding a list of people who have bought a similar product or service as yours, then you could not be more mistaken. Generating leads also equals to qualifying leads, which means you would have to sift through mounds of big data in order to find leads that actually matter. After you have done this, you would have to nurture them and then convert them. This may sound tedious, but it can be done with the right HubSpot alternatives by your side.Information: As was illustrated above, it is all about the right and relevant information. With the tools and features available on a platform like HubSpot or any of the HubSpot competitors, you will be able to find and store the right information in the right places so that it may be called up at the right time. This can be done with an essential framework known as CRM or customer relationship management which is a speciality of HubSpot. This is also what powers marketing automation. Managing and organizing information is a matter of understanding this information and making it work for you so that your business works for you too. The right information can put you many years ahead in terms of your goals and targets. Who wouldn't want that, right?Optimization: Understanding who needs your product and how you can sell them to it is one thing. Understanding how to get this message across in the most optimal way so that it gets automated and ranks high, is quite another. This is where you need a platform like HubSpot or one of the HubSpot competitors so that you can reach your target audience with minimal effort and continue to reach more and more targets with the same message, delivered in the most optimal manner. This would include the use of tools like SEO, social media and email marketing among others like landing pages and much more.Integration: This is also an important aspect of HubSpot and the HubSpot alternatives. Platforms like these allow you to create the basis for reaching and engaging your audience on many channels, which can build omni channel presence. This would require integrations with other platforms so that the information can all be drawn and deposited in one place to be used for these multiple channels at the same time.Team Collaboration: Teams work better with tools like HubSpot and HubSpot competitors. This is due to the fact that tasks are automated and the prompts for the next tasks are usually automatically given on the completion of the previous task. This would help in seamless collaboration that removes unnecessary and chaotic communication, confusion over tasks, duplication of tasks and other such issues.
Now that we have had a look at what HubSpot and HubSpot competitors can do, it is important to ask the next pressing question: Why do you need a HubSpot alternative? Here are the HubSpot pros and cons to help you understand:
Pros of HubSpot:
- CRM: The CRM is integrated within the framework which comes within the HubSpot pricing. This helps you make good use of the information.
- An All in One Platform: This is an all in one platform that comes with the flexibility for many kinds of adjustments and edits to your framework as well as your website and other channels.
Cons of HubSpot:
- HubSpot Pricing: The HubSpot pricing leaves much to be desired since it does not always suit the pocket of the small business owner and the limited resources. While the simple and trial version is free, you would have to pay quite a price for customizations and to be able to use it when you scale up and go beyond a 1000 to 10,000 contacts.
- Support: You will not get support for free which is another problem with the HubSpot pricing. There are many HubSpot competitors that offer free support for setup and even for maintenance.
- Analysis and Tracking: While HubSpot is known for providing analytics and tracking, it is not always top quality. The navigation data is what you will mostly get along with some rudimentary analytics that you could have found on your own website and social media pages as well.
Now that we have understood the HubSpot pros and cons, it is time to look at the HubSpot alternatives that can help you save the day and seize it for maximum revenues and conversions!EngageBay: This platform will literally never let you down thanks to the fact that it offers high quality features and the flexibility to customize as you like. You can actually tap into the many integrative features that you get at a single price point and you will also get all the support you need with this platform!WishPond: This is also a well known HubSpot alternative that has come up in recent times. While it definitely does better on the HubSpot pricing, it does not offer a large range of features.Insightly: This is a good HubSpot alternative, yet it does not offer much flexibility when it comes to integrations. Also, it does not offer enough support and quality analytics.
At the end, EngageBay wins hands down when compared to the rest on pricing, flexibility, support and more!